funny sms

Funny sms



A Love Letter from BISCUIT MAKER- Dear Marie, Today is Good Day, U r Anmol for me...

But U have Crackjacked my Heart, Bcoz I have a Little Heart, Now I m in 50/50 position...






In a train, ticket checker to a Babu: Ticket please!

Babu: I don't have.

TT: Where do you want to go?

Babu: Lord Ram's birth place, Ayodhya!

TT: Come, lets go!

Babu: Where?

TT: Lord Krishna'a birth place, Jail.
******

Commerce professor asks the student:
what is the most important source of finance for starting business?

Student: "Father in law".
*****

Great Calculation: Only 20% boys have brains.

Rest have



Girlfriends
***



An engineering student to his sweeper

brother: I have got degree,

I have got knowledge,

I can sit in society. What do you have?


Sweeper: I have the job.
More
1-2-3