Messages and SMS

Good Morning//Good After Noon//Good Night///Good Day
Messages

The Runner says "It's Possible but it's Difficult"


The Winner Says "It's Difficult but it's Possible" Always


Think like Winner It's the Spirit ...!!


*
* Good Morning**





H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K =

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 =98% only! But

A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E =

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

A person with Right attitude always wins.

Great Day


In happy movement don't forget me:

Difficult movement trust me :

Quiet movement call me :


Painful movement tell me :

Free movement "SMS" me :


Gud aftrnun....!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Two peoples are aked ur details,

I gave ur adress & call No. they will visit u Soon.


Their Names r Mr.SLEEP & Miss.Dream.
Plz Welcome them ..

Gud Ni8 ....!!!



Pages
1##2
Telugu Message
Bala krishna##Sardar##Fun